Monday, October 10, 2016

About Me

My name is George I am from Agoura Hills California. I play football and Rugby. I  go to a school in the world in a country in a place in a state in a town. I love me some spicy Dank memes. I play football for the Agoura Chargers youth team. Football is one of my favorite things to do in the world my second favorite is rugby. I also love video games. My favorite thing in the world to do is to sleep or lay on my bed and be lazy. I where number 91 in football and I play nose tackle on the defensive line and right guard on the offensive line.

P.S.
If you would like to leave a comment on my blog, please click the "No comments" or "(2) comments." Next, enter your comment in the "enter your comment" box, and then click "Publish." Be sure to leave me the URL of your blog, so I can visit you:)

I have included some reminders about blog commenting:
1. Be nice
2. Be helpful
3. Add tips
4. Don't be a mean person
5. HELP ME!
Thanks and have fun blogging:)

3 comments:

  1. Hi my name is Dustin and I think that's interesting.I don't play football but I tried out and got recommended.It sounds like your a little lazy who would blame me I don't like getting up either so.Come visit my blog at https://2021fjd.edublogs.org.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi George it is Zach remember, the annoying kid well we have to comment on peoples blog so what is your favorite Pokemon my favorite is squirtle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi George

    This post has been flipped to the #16stubc magazine.

    PS Your flashing background is great but might affect people with certain eye problems.

    ReplyDelete